Saturday, November 23, 2019

Personal Tale 2

I'm not really sure if this qualifies as a personal tale; however, because the topic covers some of my favorite books, it does have some personal element to it, at least.

This was my first time using Animoto. I tried to include a short video too, but I kept getting an error message when I tried to add it. If I was a better photographer, several of the photos would have been a little more professional looking (without glare and other people's body parts, for example), but at least most of the titles are legible. Overall though, it was a fairly easy program to use for my basic video. I'm sure there are plenty of ways to make all sorts of impressive products using Animoto, but for the classroom, I think I could use something like this to introduce classes that come to the library to my favorites and then have them make something similar, either as a class or on their own. I am still formulating how to use Animoto in my final technofied lesson.




No comments:

Post a Comment